Since its inaugural round in the early 1960s, Dub’s Dread has hosted several high-profile matches between historic golfers such as Jug McSpaden, Byron Nelson, Sam Snead, Arnold Palmer, Ben Hogan, and Jack Nicklaus. Join us for a round and experience history where the legends have played.
Known for its superb design, premier playing conditions, and outstanding service, Dub’s Dread are a local favorite and a must-play for area visitors. Originally built as the longest golf course in the world at 8,101 yards, the course plays a bit shorter now with yardages ranging from 5,400 yards to as long as 7,100 yards for a more appealing round. This one-of-a-kind, old-style layout features majestic trees lining each fairway. Challenges await each golfer with winding doglegs and large, undulating greens on most holes. Dub’s Dread is a course that will provide a memorable and enjoyable experience for all who play.
- Gentlemen must wear a collared shirt
- Women’s shirts must have either a collar or sleeves
- Soft Spikes only
- Tee times can be made 7 days in advance
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled tee time
- Please contact Pro Shop in case of inclement weather
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tee time EZ Kansas City Junk Removal
Membership rates are effective for the 2022 calendar year.
- All membership fees are plus tax.
- Range facility and carts are included with the same restrictions as golf access.
- Memberships will include a GHIN handicap through the club.
- Guests of members will receive a 20% discount on peak-rate greens fees.
- Members receive 15% off all merchandise, excluding golf balls and clubs.
Family memberships include all immediate family living within a single residence. Immediate family is defined as a member’s spouse and any unmarried children under the age of 25.
Check the page to compare the membership offered
A track hosted by NASCAR Convertible Series event in 1956. The race champion was Frank Mundy. The NASCAR Midwest Series was also run by one race at the speedway in 1999. Lakeside Speedway is a 4/10 mile dirt racing track that is located in Kansas City, Kansas.
Address: 5615 Wolcott Dr, Kansas City, Kansas
Family Tree Nursery Growing Facility
A family-owned and operated nursery with passionate horticulturists that began over 55 years ago when a young dental student followed his passion and transferred to the horticulture program at Kansas State University.
Address: 5430 N 97th St, Kansas City, KS
Check out other attractions like Family Tree Nursing Growing Facility